EMTAK offers an expansive suite of benefits to its employees. This includes multiple high-quality health care plans, as well as coverage options for dental, vision, life and long and short-term disability plans, among others. Below is a summary regarding plans and eligibility, additional information and stipulations can be provided by our Human Resources department.
- PTO is accrued on a bi-weekly basis to total 160 hours within your first year. 80 hours can be carried over each anniversary year
- Advanced PTO up to 40 hours is available on hire date
- Permanent holidays—New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Floating holidays—Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Columbus Day, and Veterans Day. Once earned, floating holidays can be used anytime in the calendar year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits: Carefirst HMO option available, enrollment is immediate upon your date of hire
- Medical deductible for all plans is 100% paid for by the company through an HRA account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Company paid Life Insurance: you qualify for the annual amount of your salary to a max of $200,000.00
- AD&D Insurance (Company Paid).
- Company paid Short- Term and Long-Term Disability: will be paid out at 60% of your pay should you need to use the benefit, according to terms and conditions of the program
- 100% company match up to 3% and 50% match up to 5%
- Managed by Merrill Lynch
Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employees who refer a candidate who is hired as a full time employee will receive $10,000. A quarter of the bonus ($2,500) will be paid after the candidate has worked 3 months, and the remainder will be paid out quarterly over the first year of employment.
- Education and Training Benefit- up to $5,000 a year towards a college degree or certifications in your field.
- EMTAK employees are entitled to time off at full pay for certain types of active or inactive duty in the National Guard or as a Reserve of the Armed Forces
- College Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
EMTAK is always looking for new family members. Help a friend, family member or colleague find a rewarding new career. Contact us to find out more about our programs and our culture.